Happy back to School week!! (if you’re in Texas). I made this no churn Strawberry ice cream as a celebration for the first day of school. We are still getting very good summer produce and strawberries are perfect right now!
I made this ice cream using a little overripe strawberries and then I roasted them to intensify color and flavor. It came out so delicious!!
I’ve been seeing
Did I mention it is also sugar free? You will love this recipe if you are following a Keto a diet and if you’re not, you will love it as well.
See recipe below.
#nochurnicecream #keto #sugarfree
No Churn Strawberry Ice Cream (3 Ingredients)
You can roughly chop some fresh strawberries and fold them in at the end for a chunky texture.
- 1 pint strawberries (a little overripe)
- 1 scant tablespoon Stevia
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Extra strawberries (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees.
- Cut the strawberries in half and place them in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle with Stevia and roast for about 30 minutes.
- Transfer the strawberries to a food processor and blend until just smooth.
- Let it cool and transfer to the refrigerator.
- In a stand mixer, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks.
- Fold in the strawberry puree.
- Transfer to a sealed container and chill for up to 3 hours until completely firm.