I am going to give you three big reasons why this Banana bread is incredibly delicious and you should drop everything and make it right.now. Ready? It is made with sweeten condensed milk, it has a crunchy pecan streusel top and, you don’t even need your stand mixer for this recipe. This is a banana bread after my own heart. Or should I say after my own tummy?
I’ve seen people making banana bread with condensed milk before and was so curious to try, let me tell you, it did not disappoint. The texture is so light and buttery, almost like a pound cake. The Streusel topping took this bred to another level of flavor. Definitely making this again, and again, and again, and…
Full recipe below!
Chocolate Banana Bread/Paleo – Marisol Cooks
Microwave Banana Bread for one. – Marisol Cooks
Banana Chocolate Chip Bread/Paleo – Marisol Cooks
Banana and Chocolate chip Muffins – Marisol Cooks
Banana Bread with Pecan Streusel
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- –For the Streusel–
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. Line a loaf pan with parchment or spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium size bowl sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a large bowl smash the bananas add the condensed milk, eggs, vanilla and melted butter. Mix until everything is well incorporated.
- Mix in the dry ingredients in two or three batches until well combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared loaf pan and set aside while you make the pecan streusel.
- In a small bowl mix the chopped pecans, butter, brown sugar and flour. Sprinkle the mixture over the batter and bake in a preheated oven for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
© 2022 Copyright 2020 MarisolCooks.com