Jump to recipe
I can’t tell you how many versions of banana bread I’ve made these last couple of weeks! I’ve been on a baking frenzy and I’m sure I am not alone. What else can you do when you’ve been quarantined and absolutely love baking goods? But when It comes to paleo, this is my favorite version of it. This bread is super moist and flavorful, not eggy at all since it only calls for one egg. Yes, one egg. I know, the struggle is real.
This is really a feel good banana bread, gluten free, refined sugar free, dairy free and oh, so moist and chocolatey!
Find the recipe below!
Banana Chocolate Chip Bread/ Paleo
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup mini cholate chips (I used Enjoy Life)
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Lined a loaf pan with parchment paper. * I used a small glass pan, probably half the size of a regular one. This recipe makes a small batch of bread. If you use a regular loaf pan it will come out thin.
- In a large bowl smash the bananas with a fork, add the egg, coconut oil, vanilla, almond butter and sugar. Whisk.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Bake for 45 to 50 min or until done. Let cool completely before slicing.
© 2022 Copyright 2020 MarisolCooks.com