I’d say baked salmon is one of my specialties. Is that bragging? Maybe, but If there’s one thing I know it’s always going to be delicious, flaky and moist, is salmon and this “Chili Lime Baked Salmon” is worth bragging about. I made a paste out of lime juice, chili powder, garlic power, salt and pinch of cayenne pepper for some heat. Cover the salmon fillet with the paste and baked it until tender perfection. This salmon goes great with a side of my Black Bean and Corn Salsa and will definitely make the most amazing tacos. I will show you how make my tacos next! Stay tuned.
You can find the recipe for my Black Bean and Corn Salsa Here
Recipe for my Chili Lime Baked Salmon below.
Chili Lime baked Salmon
- lb fillet of salmon
- juice 1/2 lime
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and spray a cooking sheet or baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl add the lime juice, salt, chili powder, garlic powder and cayenne pepper if using. Mix well.
- Pour the mix onto the salmon making sure it is evenly coated.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until done. Cooking time will depend on the thickness of the salmon fillet.