Jump to recipe
Here is a quick and tasty idea for your Friday night dinner, “Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken”. Chicken thighs that come out crispy, juicy and so flavorful! We love the lemon pepper combination. I made a mix with Dijon mustard, lemon juice and zest, garlic, salt and lots of pepper, I brushed the mix all over the chicken and cook it for 25 minutes at 375 degrees. I did season a few pieces separately because my kids like their food a little milder and I love being able to customize dinner to please every ones palate. This dinner is a hit!
This chicken is #whole30approved #keto and #paleo
Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken
You can use as much pepper as you’d like. My husband loves this chicken with a lot of pepper but me and the kids like a bit milder, so I add the pepper to the chicken instead of mixing it with the lemon and Dijon mustard. Either way, it is delicious.
- 4 to 5 chicken thighs
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pat dry the chicken thighs with a paper towel. Set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together the lemon zest and juice, Dijon mustard, garlic powder and salt and pepper.
- Brush the mixture all over the chicken and place in the air fryer basket skin side down. You can also top the chicken with some lemon slices.
- Cook at 375 degrees for 15 minutes, turn the chicken over and bake for 8 more minutes or until crispy and cooked through.
© 2024 Copyright 2020 MarisolCooks.com