Here’s a quick, delicious and healthy idea for #meatlessmonday. Air Fryer Cauliflower gnocchi. TJ’s cauliflower gnocchi has become a staple in my house, more now that I’ve finally got my husband to try it and love it. This dish is so flavor! The combination of sauted mushroom, spinach and tomatoes it is so comforting to me. I enhanced the flavor of the veggies with a little splash of balsamic vinegar and finished it with shavings of parmesan cheese. Delicious!
It is just so convenient that while I am cooking the veggies, the air fryer is working its magic with the cauliflower gnocchi and I don’t have to worry about it. I think I should name my air fryer, I’m getting very attached.
Air Fryer Cauliflower Gnocchi (Trader Joes)
- 1 bag TJ cauliflower gnocchi
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 oz baby bella mushroom
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 oz grape tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 bunch baby spinach
- salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place the cauliflower gnocchi inside the basket and cook for 10 to 15 minutes at 400 Degrees.
- Heat up a large skillet on medium heat and add the olive oil. Saute the mushrooms until brown, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add the onions and garlic and cook until fragrant. Add the tomatoes, balsamic vinegar and cook just for a couple of minutes until the tomatoes start to soften.
- Add the spinach and season everything with salt and pepper.
- Gently stir in the cooked gnocchi, serve with shavings of parmesan cheese.