Jump to recipe
A Weeknight favorite, “Lemon Butter Baked Salmon.” It takes very little time and effort and it is absolutely delicious, buttery and flaky. My girls love that is pink and tasty; and It makes me very happy that I never have left overs. Is that weird? I think that only means that everyone loved their dinner.
I served this Salmon with the lentil salad I shared with you on my last post and a side of vegetables. It was a great meal from beginning to end.
Find the Lentil Salad Recipe in this link: http://marisolcooks.com/2020/01/07/lentil-salad-with-balsamic-vinaigrette/
Lemon Butter Baked Salmon
I always try my hardest not to overcook my salmon. I like my salmon tender, juicy and flaky. I normally check after 10 minutes to make sure it is cooking properly. If it’s its not done by then I keep checking the salmon every two minutes until is perfect. Yes, I deserve a well cooked salmon and so do you.
- 3 to 4 4oz Salmon Fillets
- 2 tablespoons room temperature butter
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon dry dill
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
- In a small bowl, using a spoon mix 1 tablespoon butter, the juice of half a lemon, dry dill, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- If using a cast iron skillet (like I did) greased the bottom of the skillet with the remaining butter.
- Place the salmon fillets flat side down and evenly spread the butter mixture on the fillets.
- Slice the other half of lemon and add a slice on the top of each fillet. Baked for 10-15 minutes or until tender and flaky.
- Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
© 2022 Copyright 2020 MarisolCooks.com