Jump to recipe
Meatless Monday never look so fresh! Here is one tasty and incredibly easy idea, “Greek Salad and Falafel Naan”. Cucumbers, red onions, tomatoes and olives; fresh, crisp and delicious. I toasted the naan bread a little bit under the broiler and add a healthy serving of Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, you can find my recipe here on my blog. Add a layer of the Greek salad and finish with the star of the show, Falafel!
I used Afia’s Food Traditional Falafel. They’re delicious, fast and made with just a handful of wholesome ingredients. You can’t beat that! Garnish with salty Feta cheese and dive in! Love all the flavors and textures of this meal, I just can’t get enough.
Find recipe below!
Greek Salad and Falafel Naan
- Naan Bread
- 1 cucumber, sliced (seeds removed)
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dry oregano
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- Afia Foods Falafel
- Feta cheese for garnish (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Make the Greek Salad. Add the cucumber, red onion, cherry tomatoes and black olives to a mixing bowl.
- Add the olive oil, vinegar, oregano and stir until everything is evenly coated. Season with salt and pepper.
- Warm up the naan according to package instructions. You can also place it under the broiler for a few minutes to toast it.
- Heat up the falafels according to package instructions.
- Spread the roasted Red Pepper Hummus on the Naan bread, add the Greek Salad and Falafel.
- Garnish with crumbled feta cheese.
- Eat immediately.
© 2023 Copyright 2020 MarisolCooks.com