Jump to recipe
There are two types of people in this world, the people that love flan and the people that are wrong. Of course, I’m the first type of people.
Flan is a sweet custard made with eggs, vanilla, condense milk and evaporate milk. All so good and so delicious! The flan us covered by a caramel sauce make purely out of melted sugar, it is so delicate but also decadent, it complements the creamy texture of the flan, perfectly. Like a match made in heaven.
If you love flan, you’re going to love this recipe! It is very easy to make and you only need a handful of ingredients and some patience. That’s the hard part.
Find the recipe below!
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 (14 oz) can sweeten condensed milk
- 1 (12oz) can evaporate milk
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, melt the sugar and 1 tablespoon of water until liquefied and golden in color.
- Carefully pour hot syrup into a 9 inch round glass baking dish, turning the dish to evenly coat the bottom. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, condensed milk, evaporated milk and vanilla until smooth. Pour egg mixture into baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven 60 minutes. Let cool completely.
- To serve, carefully invert on a serving platter (chose a platter with a high edge) when completely cool.
© 2022 Copyright 2020 MarisolCooks.com