The hype is real! and no wonder why, No-Churn Ice Cream is incredibly easy to make and just as good as regular Ice cream. I’ve been wanting to start making pumpkin recipes so bad but the heat in Texas Is still on the high 90’s! So, the solution… Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream!
Here are two options for you, you can make it sugar-free if you’re following a low carb diet (yes pumpkin is high in carbs but it’s no the worst, track your macros!) or you can indulge with the sweet, condensed milk version! it’s up to you.
There are some things I have learned when it comes to no-churn ice cream and sugar-free ice cream…
- Do not over whipped the heavy cream or It would be hard as a rock!
- If you’re not use to the taste of Stevia or Truvia, you’re not going to lake the after taste ( I didn’t in the beginning). Don’t let this one be your first experience with sugar-free ice cream.
- Always set your ice cream out on the counter for at least five minutes before eating. It doesn’t matter if it’s homemade or
store-bought, I always have to do this to make it easier to serve.
And that’s it! Hope you give this recipe and try and enjoy it as much as I did.
No Churn Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream
– Do not over whipped the heavy cream or the ice cream will get very hard.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (I use Mexican vanilla)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can sweeten condensed milk (14 oz) Or
- 1 tablespoon Stevia (if doing Sugar-Free)
- In a small bowl, mix the pumpkin puree, vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and condensed milk (or stevia) until well combined and set aside.
- In a big bowl, whip the heavy cream until almost stiff peaks (don’t overbeat).
- Add a couple of tablespoons of the whipped cream to the small bowl with the pumpkin mix, fold in until well combined.
- Add the pumpkin mix to the whipped cream bowl and gently fold until everything is well incorporated.
- Transfer to a sealed container and chilled for up to 3 hours.