Jump to recipe
Here’s a perfectly delicious dessert for this summer, Strawberry and pecan popsicle. I love this combination!
These popsicles are so amazing but If you don’t believe me I’ll give you some details about them:
- They are made with coconut mil (vegan)
- They are sugar-free (Stevia)
- Only four ingredients and 1 blender
- They’re low carb
- They are also Paleo
Make them today! You’ll love the strawberry pecan combo and you can eat them and feel good about it. Find the recipe below!
Strawberry Pecan Popsicle/ Sugar Free
- 1 Can full fat coconut milk
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups chopped strawberries (ripe)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons Stevia
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until very smooth. If you want some pieces of strawberries show in your popsicles, add a few pieces to the molds, then pour the strawberry mix. Add popsicle stick and transfer to the freezer for about 3 to 4 hours or until frozen. Enjoy!
© 2023 Copyright 2020 MarisolCooks.com