One of my favorite go-to Paleo Breakfast recipes is this pancake recipe. It’s the perfect recipe to share with your significant other because it makes about 4 good size pancakes. My original recipe is Banana Nut Paleo Pancakes but since it is fall and we are going crazy with pumpkin-everything, I decided to make the fall version of this recipe. They turned out absolutely delicious, and the color of these pancakes is just beautiful, they scream fall!
I served these pancakes with some of my pumpkin spice butter and whipped cream. Ok, I added maple syrup too. We are going all in. They’re worth it.
Full recipe at the bottom of this page. Enjoy!
If you want the Banana Nut Paleo Pancake recipe, Click here.
For the Pumpkin Spice Butter recipe, Click here.
Pumpkin Pecan Pancakes (Gluten free)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon melted butter, ghee or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of milk
- Heat your skillet or pan on medium heat.
- In a bowl, add the almond flour, tapioca flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, coconut sugar, and chopped pecans, stir until combined.
- Add the egg, pumpkin puree, vanilla, milk, and melted butter. stir until everything is well combined.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, pour the batter onto the skillet. Cook about 3 minutes per side or until done. Top with pumpkin butter, whipped cream or syrup. Or all of them.
- You will get about 4 pancakes.
© 2021 Copyright 2020 MarisolCooks.com