Talking about easy, convenient and delicious. This “Green Bean Salad with Tahini dressing” is one of my favorite summer side dishes. Tender green beans, sweet tomatoes and red onions make this salad beautiful and rich in texture. I made a dressing with tahini paste, vinegar and olive oil that takes this salad to another lever of brightness and flavor. I added sesame seeds for garnish.
This is the magic of summer. Throw some fresh ripe vegetables in a bowl, make a simple vinaigrette and you have the most delicious and fresh side dish. We had this salad with my Air Fryer Ranch Chicken and it was perfection! We devoured this meal in minutes.
If you want the recipe for my Air Fryer Ranch Chicken, click here.
Find the recipe for my Green Been Salad with Tahini Dressing below.
Green Bean Salad with Tahini Dressing
- 12oz bag of green beans
- 2 ripe Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 red inion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- -For the Dressing-
- 1 teaspoon tahini paste
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- drizzle of honey (optional)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the green beans according to package instructions.
- Transfer the green beans into a bowl and let them cool at room temperature.
- Once the green beans have cooled down add the diced tomatoes and thinly sliced onions.
- Make the dressing. In a small bowl, add the sesame paste, apple cider vinegar and honey. Slowly drizzle the olive oil while whisking vigorously until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper and whisk again.
- Poor Tahini dressing over the vegetables and stir with a big spoon until everything is well coated with the dressing. Serve immediately.
2 thoughts on “Green Bean Salad with Tahini Dressing”
this is the perfect recipe for this weekend, I had a ton of green beans that need to be used and LOVE tahini dressing!
you would love this, then! let me know how it turns out