“Air Fryer Hasselback potatoes” Fancy looking and totally delicious. One of my favorite things to cook in the air fryer are definitely potatoes, they always come out golden brown and crispy, and cook a little faster than in a regular oven. My family was so impressed when I brought these to the table they didn’t even know how easy it was to make them. Definitely a side dish to impress.
What you need to make Air Fryer Hasselback Potatoes
Olive oil or butter
green onions or parsley for garnish
What you need to know before you make Air fryer Hasselback potatoes
Slicing the potatoes is the only challenging part of this recipe. Believe it or not there are Hasselback potato cutters! You can find many options on Amazon but they are a little pricy in my opinion. If you don’t want to invest in one you can cut the potatoes yourself. Place a kitchen towel on your counter top or cutting board and place the potato on top. This will prevent the potato from moving around while you cut it. Take two wooden spoons or chopsitcks and place them on either side of your potato, they will make your knife stop so you don’t cut the potato all the way through.
Other Air Fryer Recipes you might like:
Crispy Pepper Rings with Spicy Crema/ Air Fryer – Marisol Cooks
Crispy Chicken Drumsticks/ Air Fryer – Marisol Cooks
Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wings – Marisol Cooks
Air Fryer Ranch Chicken – Marisol Cooks
Air Fryer Hasselback Potatoes
- 4 small-medium russet potatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil or melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Sliced green onions or chopped parsley for garnish
- Wash and scrub the potatoes. Slice the potatoes thinly leaving about a half an inch base at the bottom.
- Mix the paprika and garlic powder with the olive oil or melted butter.
- Season the potatoes with salt and place in the bottom of the air fryer basket
- Brush the potatoes with the oil making sure some of it gets in between the slices of potato.
- Cook at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until tender
- Sprinkle with green onions or parley to garnish.