These Turkey meatballs are so tasty! I love making them in the air fryer because they cook faster and I don’t have to deal with frying them in a pan or have the oven on to cook them. I decided to give them a fun spin by brushing them with my Spicy ketchup. If you missed it, it was my last post. My kids love meatballs and I am always looking for different ways to make them for them. The ketchup gave them a beautiful color and taste.
I made these meatballs smaller than my regular meatballs because I wanted them to be perfect for little hands. Bite size food is always so fun, and a plus when you get to dip it in homemade ketchup and know that everything your kids are eating is wholesome and delicious!
These meatballs are Paleo and Whole30 compliant. Gluten and Sugar Free and 100% Delicious.
You can find the recipe for my Ketchup here
Turkey Meatballs Recipe below!
Turkey Meatballs/ Air Fryer
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- chopped parsley, about 1 tablespoon
- few dashes coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 egg
- cooking pray
- spicy ketchup for brushing the meatballs
- In a bowl and using a fork, mix together the ground turkey, chopped onion, minced garlic, parsley, coconunt aminos and dijon mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Do not overwork the mixture or the meatballs can end up tough.
- Form 1″ size balls with you hands. It will be very sticky. You can rub little oil on the palm of your hands to make them easier to roll.
- Spray the inside of the Air fryer basket and cook the meatballs at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, brush the meatballs with the spicy ketchup, turn around and cook for another 10 minutes. You might need to cook the meatballs in two batches. Brush again and remove from the basket. Do the same with the second and last batch of meatballs.
- Serve with more spicy ketchup.