I am enjoying this cool weather so much! 72 degrees feel amazing after heating 100 degrees for the last couple of days. I am not avoiding turning my oven on anymore! Ok, that’s a lie. I never avoid turning my oven know, it is just nice that it’s not making my AC work harder to keep my house cool.
This chicken is worth the heat thought
I always make my Ranch chicken from scratch and also my ranch dressing. I don’t buy the packets anymore, this mix has all the goodness of the flavor without all the bad stuff.
All you need is garlic powder, onion powder, dry dill, parika, salt, and pepper. Pantry essentials in any respectable home.
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
This is a family favorite. My kids love this chicken! it always comes out juicy and the skin is crispy and delicious. I have to say, my favorite part is the yummy, fragrant dill.
Find the recipe below!
Oven baked Ranch Chicken
- 1 1/2 to 2lb chicken drumsticks (about 6 pieces)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dry dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425 Degrees
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set a wire rack on top of the baking sheet.
- In a bowl, add the chicken, spices and olive oil. Rub the chicken with your house making sure it is well coated with all the spices and oil. Arrange the chicken on the prepare baking sheet and bake for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken is completely done. Let the chicken rest for about 5 minutes before eating. Enjoy!