It is a beautiful day in San Antonio, Tx., and I have no much to say except that my patio is clean, my herb garden is done and my windows are open. You have to enjoy that before the mosquitos come and ruin everything! I love my patio and I love my yard but I am a mosquito magnet and…it’s not fun.
What is fun is enjoying my breakfast sitting on my patio listening to the bird’s
And since we are talking about breakfast, I want to share with you a super easy recipe. So easy that I thought it was silly to post the recipe on my blog, (hence the lack of pictures) but this one has become one of my favorite low carb breakfast recipes, and I’m sure you will enjoy it so…
let’s jump right to the recipe!
- 200gr Breakfast Sausage
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375degrees.
- Grease a 12 muffin tin.
- Cook the sausage on medium high heat until cook through. Set a side.
- In a large bowl whisk the eggs, heavy cream and cheese until well combined. Add the sausage, onion, tomato, spinach and season with salt and pepper. Mix.
- Pour the egg mix in the greased muffin tin and bake for 25 until the egg is cook through. Enjoy!!
- Note: I sprayed the muffin tin with avocado oil and even when the muffins came out looking good and in one piece, it was a little difficult to get them out. I would suggest to use butter. Or a silicon muffin pan.