This is one simple dish but so versatile and delicious. “Mediterranean Roasted Veggies” Seasoned with balsamic vinegar, olive oil and oregano it is a perfect complement to pastas, meat, as a side dish for breakfast, so many possibilities!
I love making a big batch of these roasted veggies and keep it storage in my fridge so I can add a delicious and healthy serving of vegetables to every meal. This would actually be a great resolution for 2020. Who’s with me?
These veggies are so delicious they only last a couple of days in my fridge and they’re gone! Here are two of my favorite ways to eat these veggies. Both are vegetarian and delicious.
Find recipe below.
Mediterranean Roasted Veggies
- 1 eggplant
- 1 zucchini
- 1 bell pepper
- 1/2 onion
- 2 tomato
- Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 Degrees
- Prepare the veggies. Cut all the veggies into 1/4″ size pieces. Make sure they all are the same size so they cook evenly.
- Transfer to a baking dish or baking sheet. Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil (I used about 3 tablespoons) and balsamic vingar. Sprinkle with the dry oregano, salt and pepper. Toss everything together.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until tender.