- 3 ripe bananas +1 banana
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup cane sugar + 1 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1 3/4 cup gluten free flour blend
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup chopped strawberries + 1 strawberry
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper so there is an overhang on both sides of the pan.
- In a medium bowl smash the 3 bananas. Add the oil, vanilla, orange juice, 3/4 cup of sugar, and mix with a spatula or wooden spoon until combined.
- In a separate bowl add the flour blend, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and whisk with a fork until well combined. Incorporate dry ingredients into wet ingredients without over mixing, add the chopped strawberries and fold them in. Pour the batter into prepared loaf pan and spread the top to make it even. Slice the remaining banana and strawberries and lay them on top of the bread for garnish. Sprinkle everything with the remaining tablespoon of cane sugar and bake for about 60 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted in the middles comes out clean. If you think the bread is getting too brown, you can cover the top with aluminum foil to keep It from burning.
- Let it cool for a few minutes before removing it from the pan. Let cool completely before cutting it. It works better if you use a very sharp knife or serrated knife. Enjoy!
© 2021 Copyright 2020 MarisolCooks.com